- Academy Info
- Experience RIASA
- Soccer Academy
RIASA is located on the campus of Leeds Beckett in the Headingly district of Leeds. Headingly is a major hub for students with a population in the Leeds area of over 25,000 students. RIASA students will have access to top class academic and training facilities. They will be fully integrated into a University setting with all the amenities for academic and soccer success.
Leeds is located in the heart of soccer in the UK: the major cities soccer cities of Manchester (40 miles), Liverpool (60 Miles) and Sheffield (30 miles) are all within close proximity. Leeds lies on a high-speed rail route half way between London (200 miles) and Edinborough (200 miles).
The Soccer Training Site
- RIASA is located in Headingly, Leeds.
- A fully inclusive university with top class amenities for studying, living, training and playing, RIASA students will be fully integrated into a campus population of 3,000 students within the Headingly district of Leeds.
- RIASA students will have full access to all on campus facilities as part of their football and wellness development.
- The training site has three full sized grass fields and one full sized 4G soccer specific turf field. The training facilities are top class with classroom space on-site and involving no traveling between the soccer site and academic site.
- There are several turf five-a-side soccer training fields.
RIASA students will be housed in single en suite or double rooms. They will have access to a communal kitchenette and lounge.
RIASA students will be provided with 12 meals per week; Monday through Saturday. Students can provide their own breakfast of cereal, juice and fruit in their own residence kitchenette. This is to provide flexibility for students with respect to costs and personal requirements. Breakfast can be provided in the University refectory at an additional cost.
Training & Playing Equipment
RIASA will provide all training equipment and travel tracksuits, polos, sweatshirts and playing uniforms. Players need to provide their own playing shoes.
RIASA will help with player's contracts with interested professional clubs, through the correct channels and licensed football agents, should the opportunity arise. This will be under the direction of Mr. John Hendrie and guidance of Mark Ellis.